Desert Heights Preschool is an open-enrollment private preschool located in Glendale, Arizona. We accept eligible students who reside in the state of Arizona. We do not discriminate in our admissions process on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, ethnicity, national origin or physical or mental ability. Each year the school will publish an enrollment calendar containing the following enrollment periods (in order from highest to lowest priority):
- Re-enrollment (includes students enrolled in Desert Heights Preschool);
- Sibling Priority (siblings of currently enrolled students);
- Open Enrollment* (open to the public);
- Late Enrollment* (open to the public first come, first served).
In order to be eligible for enrollment, students must meet the following guidelines:
- Parents/guardians must submit a complete enrollment packet with a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Parents/guardians must submit evidence of compliance with Arizona state immunization requirements.
- The student may not have been expelled from another school in the state of Arizona.
- Students will be placed in the current age level class. The only exception is all children who are not toilet trained will remain in the 2/3 year old transition room until they have reached that milestone. Payment will follow the 2 year old tuition guidelines.